Information Needed to Apply
- Proof that you live in Napa County, such as a utility bill or rental agreement with your current name and address listed.
- Proof of income, with one of the following:
- Recent paycheck stub; previous year’s federal income tax return; written statement from your employer stating gross monthly income and when it was earned; OR
- Persons paid in cash may complete and sign a form stating income and when it was earned; OR
- Self-employed may use the previous year’s federal income tax return with Schedule C.
- Birth certificate